CBSE Various Post Answer Key 2020
CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education -Online Are Recently Released Question Paper with Answer Key and Objection Link for the Post of Junior Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, and Other Various Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Appear in the CBT Exam Can Download the Answer Key.
A trail of developments marks the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which were named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India, and Gwalior.
The Board witnessed rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education resulting in improved quality and standard of education in institutions. But with the advent of State Universities and State Boards in various parts of the country the jurisdiction of the Board was confined only to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh later. As a result of this, in 1952, the constitution of the Board was amended wherein its jurisdiction was extended to part-C and Part-D territories and the Board was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’.
It was in the year 1962 finally that the Board was reconstituted. The main objectives were to serve the educational institutions more effectively, to be responsive to the educational needs of those students whose parents were employed in the Central Government and had frequently transferable jobs.
- Application Begin : 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/12/2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 23/12/2019
- Exam Date: January / February 2020
- Answer Key Available : 05/02/2020
- Group A Post : 1500/-
- Group B & C Post : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. OR Offline Mode.
Vacancy Details Total : 357 Post
|Code||Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|01/19||Assistant SecretaryGroup A||14||Max 40 Years||Bachelor in Any Stream and Experience|
|02/19||Assistant Secretary ITGroup A||07||Max 40 Years||BE / B.Tech / M.Sc in IT / MCA and Experience|
|03/19||Analyst ITGroup A||14||Max 35 Years||BE / B.Tech / M.Sc in IT / MCA and Experience|
|04/19||Junior Hindi TranslatorGroup B||08||Max 30 Years||Bachelor / Master in Hindi / English and Diploma / Certificate in Translation OR Experience|
|05/19||Senior AssistantGroup C||60||Max 30 Years||Bachelor in Any Stream with Computer Typing @ 40 wpm and Computer Knowledge|
|06/19||StenographerGroup C||25||18-27 Years||Bachelor in Any Stream with Steno Typing 80 wpm in 10 Min. and Transcription 50 MTS (Eng.) 65 MTS (Hin.) on Computer|
|07/19||AccountantGroup C||06||Max 30 Years||Bachelor Degree in Accounts / Commerce|
|08/19||Junior AssistantGroup C||204||Max 27 Years||10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing in English 35 WPM OR Hindi 30 WPM|
|09/19||Junior AccountantGroup C||19||Max 27 Years||Bachelor Degree in Accounts / Commerce with One Year Experience|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Assistant Secretary IT||04||01||01||0||01||07|
|Junior Hindi Translator||05||01||0||01||01||08|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’s Related to this post
Is the CBSE-Jr Assistant Answer Key released?
Yes, CBSE-Jr Assistant Answer Key released.
When was the CBSE-Steno Exam commenced?
The Steno Exam is held on 28th January 2020.
Where can I download CBSE-Accountant Answer Key?
Aspirants can download the Accountant Answer Key from the official site @ cbse.nic.in
What is the importance of CBSE-Junior Assistant Answer Key 2020 PDF?
Aspirants by referring to the CBSE Junior Assistant Answer Key 2020 PDF can know the status of the marks going to be secured.
Other Sarkari Naukri you may be interested
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links
- SSC CGL Result 2020: Tier-1 Result Out- check Right Now
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam – 2020 at home- Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for IAS 2020 at Home – Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2019-20 at Home without Coaching- Click Right Now
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Result- 2020- Check Right Now
- UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2020-Check Right Now
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online Form, Result 2020 – Apply Right Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Online Form 2020 – Check Right Now @csbc.bih.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- UP BEd Admission New Exam Date 2020 – Check Right Now
- Bihar BPSC 65th Mains Exam Online Form (Date Extended) 2020 – Check Right Now
- RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Interview Schedule 2020 – Check Right Now
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer RO, Computer Assistant CA Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- Haryana SSC Group D Various Post Waiting List 2020 – Check Right Now
- Delhi University DU PG Admission 2020 – Check Right Now