Chhattisgarh CGPSC Civil Judge PCS J Re Open Online Form 2020
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Online Application Start : 04 March 2020
- Registration Last Date : 02 April 2020
- Re Open Online Start : 06 June 2020
- Re Open Last Date : 15 June 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 June 2020
- Correction Last Date : 18-19 June 2020
- Pre Exam Date : 17 May 2020
- Admit Card Available : April 2020
- General, Other State : Rs. 400/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 300/-
Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
Candidates have LLB Bachelor Degree from Recognized University in India.
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
How to Apply
- Chhattisgarh Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 04/03/2020 to 15/06/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Several Question you may have in your mind
What are the stages include in the selection process of Chhattisgarh Civil Judge 2020
The selection process consists of the following stages – preliminary exam, mains exam and viva voice round.
How many vacancies have been released this year for the post of a Civil Judge?
A total of 32 vacancies have been released this post for the post of Civil Judge.
Is there a separate application form for CGPSC Civil Judge prelims and mains examination?
Yes, a candidate who qualifies the preliminary exam can fill the application form for the mains exam.
What is the salary of a Civil Judge in Chhattisgarh
The Chattigharh Civil Judges get the starting salary around 27,700/- per month and after a year of experience, they will get a salary of around 44,770/- per month.
Others Posts you may be like
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links
- SSC CGL Result 2020: Tier-1 Result Out- check Right Now
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam – 2020 at home- Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for IAS 2020 at Home – Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2019-20 at Home without Coaching- Click Right Now
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Result- 2020- Check Right Now
- UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2020-Check Right Now
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online Form, Result 2020 – Apply Right Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Online Form 2020 – Check Right Now @csbc.bih.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- UP BEd Admission New Exam Date 2020 – Check Right Now
- Bihar BPSC 65th Mains Exam Online Form (Date Extended) 2020 – Check Right Now
- RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Interview Schedule 2020 – Check Right Now
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer RO, Computer Assistant CA Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- Haryana SSC Group D Various Post Waiting List 2020 – Check Right Now