CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020 – Online Apply for National Eligibility Test
CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020 – Online Apply for National Eligibility Test. Posts, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification. candidates are advised to check advertisements properly before apply.
Important Dates for CSIR UGC NET
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm) Extended to 15-05-2020 (Again Extended to 31-05-2020) (Again Extended to 15-06-2020)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee: 16-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination: 21-06-2020
- Release of Score on NTA website: By 2nd Week of July, 2020
Application Fees for CSIR UGC NET
- For General/ General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
- Fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI.
Age Limit for CSIR UGC NET
- For JRF: Maximum 28 years
- For LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Eligibility / Qualification for CSIR UGC NET
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
The subject-wise CSIR NET Syllabus PDF are as under:
|Subjects||The subject-wise CSIR NET Syllabus PDF are as under:|
|CSIR NET Syllabus for Chemical Sciences||Download CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Syllabus 2020 PDF|
|CSIR NET Syllabus for Earth Sciences||Download CSIR NET Earth Sciences Syllabus 2020 PDF|
|CSIR NET Syllabus for Life Sciences||Download CSIR NET Life Sciences Syllabus 2020 PDF|
|CSIR NET Syllabus for Mathematical Sciences||Download CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Syllabus 2020 PDF|
|CSIR NET Syllabus for Physical Science||Download CSIR NET Physical Sciences Syllabus 2020 PDF|
Please Check the Video for deep knowledge about CSIR UGC NET
Several Question You may have in you mind
Q. What is CSIR UGC NET exam for?
Ans. CSIR UGC NET is a national-level exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) to shortlist candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.
Q. what is CSIR NET and UGC NET?
Ans. The biggest difference between these exams is that CSIR NET is organized only for science stream students in five subjects where as UGC NET is conducted in approx. 100 subject. In CSIR NET exam age limit for JRF is 28 years on the other hand in UGC NET the maximum age limit is 30 years for JRF.
Q. How many attempts CSIR UGC NET?
Ans. No restriction for the attempts. Candidates having or pursuing their Master’s degree in Science Stream are only eligible to take this exam.
Q. Is CSIR UGC NET result out?
Ans. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result through the official site of NTA CSIR NEET at csirnet.nta.nic.in. The CSIR NET 2019 exam was conducted on December 15, 2019 at various centres across the country. Official notice states that the results would be released on January 14, 2020
Q. What is the salary of JRF?
What is the Full form of CSIR
Ans.. The Full form of CSIR is Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Q. Which is better JRF or assistant professor?
Ans. when you qualify NET you are eligible to apply as an assistant professor in any college and universities. Whereas when you qualify both NET and JRF which is Junior research fellowship you are now eligible to be an assistant professor and also you can get admission in various government institutions
Q. Who can apply CSIR NET?
Ans. Educational Qualification
D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.
Q. What is the benefit of CSIR NET exam?
Ans. Candidates with good score in CSIR NET Exam can pursue PhD programs & add Doctoral or Post-Doctoral degrees to their portfolios. By opting a PhD degree, you can gain expertise in your field of science like: Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/ Literature or any other field.
Q. Is CSIR NET difficult?
Ans. CSIR NET June 2020 exam conducted by CSIR is considered as one of the toughest and prestigious exams in the country. A very vast syllabus and a low ratio of selection to the number of appearing candidates make it somewhat difficult to qualify this for most of the students.
Q. Is NET and JRF same?
Ans. The exam for NET and JRF is the same. You need more marks for JRF as compared to NET. Secondly, you can do PhD with a scholarship after clearing JRF. You can apply for a lectureship (assistant professor) after clearing NET as well as JRF.
How many times is CSIR UGC NET conducted in a year?
CSIR UGC NET is conducted twice a year in typically the months of June and December.
How many attempts are allowed for CSIR NET?
There is no limitation on the number of attempts that candidates can take for CSIR NET exam.
Is there any age criteria to apply for CSIR NET exam?
The age criteria is applicable for candidates applying for JRF only. Candidates should be maximum 28 years in age as on December 1, 2019 in order to eligible for CSIR NET June 2020 exam.
In how many languages is the CSIR NET question paper available?
The questions in CSIR NET paper are asked in two languages – Hindi and English.
How much stipend is given to candidates qualifying the exam for JRF?
Qualifying candidates are given a stipend of Rs 31,000 per month for the first two years. The stipend is increased to Rs 35,000 for the third and subsequent years if the fellow is registered for PhD.
How much is the application fee for CSIR NET exam?
CSIR NET 2020 application fee is Rs 1,000 for General category, Rs 500 for OBC-NCL category and Rs 250 for SC/ST category candidates. PwD candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How many candidates had registered for CSIR NET 2019 exam?
Total 2,82,117 candidates had registered for CSIR NET December 2019 exam.
For which subjects is CSIR NET conducted?
CSIR NET is conducted for five Science subjects including Chemical Sciences; Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences; Mathematical Sciences; and Physical Sciences.
How is CSIR NET different from UGC NET?
CSIR NET is conducted by NTA to shortlist aspirants for the award of JRF and eligibility of Assistant Professor for Science subjects only. UGC NET is conducted by NTA to select candidates for the award of JRF and eligibility of Assistant Professor for all other subjects (total 81).
How many papers are there in CSIR NET exam?
Others Post You may like
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links
- SSC CGL Result 2020: Tier-1 Result Out- check Right Now
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam – 2020 at home- Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for IAS 2020 at Home – Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2019-20 at Home without Coaching- Click Right Now
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Result- 2020- Check Right Now
- UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2020-Check Right Now
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online Form, Result 2020 – Apply Right Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Online Form 2020 – Check Right Now @csbc.bih.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- UP BEd Admission New Exam Date 2020 – Check Right Now
- Bihar BPSC 65th Mains Exam Online Form (Date Extended) 2020 – Check Right Now
- RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Interview Schedule 2020 – Check Right Now
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer RO, Computer Assistant CA Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- Haryana SSC Group D Various Post Waiting List 2020 – Check Right Now