DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Online Form – Scientist -B – 185 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification, DRDO – Recruitment and Assessment Centre (DRDO-RAC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Scientist-B vacancies. Candidates can read the full advertisement before applying for the post.
DRDO RAC Recruitment Scientist B Full Notification and Online Form – 2020
Last Date to Apply online: 10-07-2020
Age Limit (As On Last Date)
|Un Reserved (UR)/ EWS||28 years||30 years|
|OBC (Non‐creamy layer)||31 years||33 years|
|SC/ ST||33 years||35 years|
Eligibility / Qualification
Bachelors Degree (Engg/ Technology), Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline) with GATE
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Scientist – B||167+18|
Several Question You may have in you mind
Q. How many vacancies are there in DRDO Recruitment 2020.?
Ans: There are 167 (RAC) + 18 (ADA) vacancies in Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the selection procedure ?
Ans. Candidates will be shortlisted for the written exam on the basis of GATE score, followed by Interview.
Q. Can a Non Gate appeared candidate apply for the post ?
Ans: Yes, if he had secured 80% aggregate marks in Essential qualification from IIT’s or NIT’s.
Q. Can I join Defence Research and Development Organisation after 12th?
Ans: No, graduation is must get recruited and after completing B.Tech you have to qualify Gate exam then you can directly apply for Defence Research and Development Organisation.
Q. Is there any age limit ?
Ans: Yes, there is an age limit according to the category the candidate belongs. For Unreserved – 28 Years For OBC – 31 Years For SC/ST – 33 Years
Q. Can candidate from Foreign can apply ?
Ans: No, foreign candidates are not allowed to apply for Defence Research and Development Organisation. The only candidate from Indian Nationals can apply for DRDO.
Q. Is it necessary to give GATE to get recruit in Defence Research and Development Organisation?
Ans: Yes, the candidates will only be recruited only if they have qualified the GATE.
Q. How can someone apply for the post of Scientist B ?
Ans: RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ (including Backlog vacancies of OBC/SC/ST) in Defence Research and Development Organisation.
Q. What is Scientist B in Defence Research and Development Organisation?
Ans: The Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has on Thursday opened applications for recruitment to the posts of Scientist ‘B’ at the Defence Research and Development Organization . There are a total of 167 vacancies, out of which 37 vacancies are for the Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline.
Q. Salary structure of Scientist B ?
Defence Research & Development Organisation Salaries
|Scientist salaries – 10 salaries reported||₹ 12,16,616/yr|
|Scientist B salaries – 9 salaries reported||₹ 7,82,609/yr|
|Scientist B salaries – 8 salaries reported||₹ 67,812/mo|
|Scientist salaries – 7 salaries reported||₹ 91,353/mo|
Q. Does DRDO recruit every year?
Ans: DRDO Recruitment through GATE 2020: Every year, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) recruits scientists mostly at entry-level (Scientist ‘B’) through GATE. … Candidates will be allowed to work for DRDO only after qualifying for all the stages.
Q. What is the salary of DRDO officer?
|Grade||Level in Pay Matrix||Initial Pay in Pay Matrix ₹|
|Scientist ‘G’||Level 14||1,44,200/-|
|Scientist ‘H’ (Outstanding Scientist)||Level 15||1,82,200/-|
|Distinguished Scientist (DS)||Level 16||2,05,400/-|
|Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO||Level 17||2,25,000/-|
Q. When the exam will held 2020?
Ans: DRDO 2020 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT) from October 27, 2020. After the completion of the written test, the result will be expectedly published on the official website on December 1, 2020
Q. What is DRDO entry test?
Ans: Defence Research Developement Organization conducts Scientist Entry Test (SET) for recruitment of personnel to Group B scientist posts in DRDO. On the other hand, entry test is conducted for technical assistant and technician vacancies in the organization.
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links
- SSC CGL Result 2020: Tier-1 Result Out- check Right Now
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam – 2020 at home- Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for IAS 2020 at Home – Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2019-20 at Home without Coaching- Click Right Now
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Result- 2020- Check Right Now
- UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2020-Check Right Now
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online Form, Result 2020 – Apply Right Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Online Form 2020 – Check Right Now @csbc.bih.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- UP BEd Admission New Exam Date 2020 – Check Right Now
- Bihar BPSC 65th Mains Exam Online Form (Date Extended) 2020 – Check Right Now
- RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Interview Schedule 2020 – Check Right Now
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer RO, Computer Assistant CA Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- Haryana SSC Group D Various Post Waiting List 2020 – Check Right Now