SSB Odisha Recruitment Notification 2020 Out: Apply For 136 Junior Assistant
Staff Selection Board Odisha Recruitment 2020: The State Selection Board, Odisha (SSB Odisha) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer. The total no. of vacancies for Staff Selection Board Odisha Recruitment 2020 is 136 out of which 125 are for OSSC Junior Assistant (J.A.) and 11 are for the post of OSSC Junior Stenographer. The online applications for the OSSC Jr. Assistant begin from 1st June to 30th June 2020. Know the eligibility criteria, online application form, application fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, and other details on this page.
- Application Start from: 1st June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 30th June 2020
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Other Category Candidates -Rs. 1000/-
- 21 to 32 years as on 1st March 2020.
- Junior Stenographer – 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 125 Posts
Eligibility / Qualification
- Junior Assistant – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application
- Junior Stenographer – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application and qualification of stenography with the speed of 80 words per minute.
How To Apply
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 shall apply online by following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The new users will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, a password and a registration no. will be sent to their mobile no. and email id.
- Log in with that a password and a registration no.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format in the following dimensions.
Passport size photograph: 10-100 KB.
Signature: 03-20 KB.
Left Thumb Impression: 03-20 KB.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form.
|Apply for Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer||Click here|
- There will be four papers for the post of Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant Post.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
Up to Graduation Level
|General Knowledge &|
Up to HSC Standard
|Reasoning & Mental|
FAQ for Staff Selection Board Odisha Recruitment 2020
When will Staff Selection Board Odisha Lecturer Result Release?
SSB Odisha Lecturer Result released on 29th May 2020.
Where can I check the Staff Selection Board Odisha Lecturer Results?
Candidates can check the SSB Odisha Lecturer Results from Freshers Now. Also, get from the official site.
When was the Staff Selection Board Odisha Lecturer Exam conducted?
SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam conducted on 23rd February 2020.
Staff Selection Board Odisha Lecturer Results 2020 Released in online mode at the official site.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Results 2020 Released in online mode at the official site.
What is Staff Selection Board Odisha Full Form?
The Full Form of SSB Odisha is State Selection Board Odisha. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Staff Selection Board Odisha?
Candidates can apply for SSB Odisha 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the SSB Odisha official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the SSB Odisha 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by SSB Odisha. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for SSB Odisha 2020.
How can I join in Staff Selection Board Odisha?
First candidates should check the official notification released by SSB Odisha. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying SSB Odisha will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the SSB Odisha only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Board Odisha?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in SSB Odisha.
Others Govt. Jobs You may be Like
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links
- SSC CGL Result 2020: Tier-1 Result Out- check Right Now
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam – 2020 at home- Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for IAS 2020 at Home – Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2019-20 at Home without Coaching- Click Right Now
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Result- 2020- Check Right Now
- UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2020-Check Right Now
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online Form, Result 2020 – Apply Right Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Online Form 2020 – Check Right Now @csbc.bih.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- UP BEd Admission New Exam Date 2020 – Check Right Now
- Bihar BPSC 65th Mains Exam Online Form (Date Extended) 2020 – Check Right Now
- RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Interview Schedule 2020 – Check Right Now
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer RO, Computer Assistant CA Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- Haryana SSC Group D Various Post Waiting List 2020 – Check Right Now