Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CPO 2020 is being conducted to recruit candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts, and Sub Inspector Posts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the SSC CPO 2020 exam on 17th June 2020. The SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1 exam is expected to be held from 29th September to 1st October 2020.
The Commission has released the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2020 on 17th June 2020 to recruit 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent opportunity for the graduates who are looking for a government job in the defense sector, especially in Delhi Police. The Official Notification PDF is mentioned below.
- Online Application Start : 17 June 2020
- Registration Last Date : 16 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 22 July 2020
- Paper I Exam Date : 29 Sept. to 05 Oct. 2020
- Paper II Exam Date : 01 March 2021
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 25 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
SSC CPO 2020 Age Relaxation:
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date||Up to 30 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 33 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 35 years of age|
- Delhi SI : Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Driving License.
- Other Post : Candidates have a Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
|Post Name||Gender||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|SI in Delhi Police||Male||41||10||10||13||17||91|
|SI (GD) in CRPF||Male||421||281||104||156||78||1040|
|SI (GD) in BSF||Male||94||63||23||35||17||232|
|SI (GD) in ITBP||Male||22||7||3||4||0||36|
|SI (GD) in CISF||Male||8||5||1||3||1||18|
|SI (GD) in SSB||Male||8||4||1||3||0||16|
Physical Eligibility Details
|Gender & Category||Height||Chest||Race||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot Put||Chances|
|Male (Gen./OBC/SC)||170 CM||80-85||100 Meter in 16 Sec.||3.65 Meter||1.2 Meter||4.5 Meter||3|
|Male (ST)||162.5 CM||77-82|
|Female (Gen./OBC/SC)||157 CM||NA||100 Meter in 18 Sec.||2.7 Meter||0.9 Meter||NA||3|
|Female (ST)||154 CM||NA|
SSC CPO Salary
Here is the salary and pay scale for SSC CPO Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF.
|Post Name||Level||Group||Pay Scale / Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
- A candidate must be either:
- 1. a citizen of India, or
- 2. a subject of Nepal, or
- 3. a subject of Bhutan, or
- 4. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2 and 3 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- 5. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India
SSC CPO Syllabus 2020
SSC CPO 2020 Paper-1 will have 4 major sections:
- •General Reasoning
- •General Knowledge
- •Quantitative Aptitude
- •English Comprehension
Let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus of all these 4 sections:
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Ratio and Percentage||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Number Series||Error Correction|
|Ordering and Ranking||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Data Sufficiency||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
SSC CPO 2020 Admit Card
SSC will release the Admit Card for SSC CPO Paper I & Paper II separately. Candidates who would register for SSC CPO 2020 will be able to download the Admit Card for Paper I & II much before the date of conduct of the exam. Admit Cards are made available on the official website of SSC; registered students will require their registration details to download SSC CPO Admit Card.
SSC CPO 2020 Result
SSC will release the final result after the declaration of results for Paper I & II. All candidates can check the selected candidates list by clicking on the link mentioned below:
SSC CPO Exam Cut Off
The SSC CPO Cut-Off 2020 will be released after the examination of each phase is complete. The cut off for the Paper-1 will be released first followed by cut off for Paper-2. Candidates can evaluate their chances of clearing SSC CPO 2020 by matching their score with the previous years cut off marks list released by SSC .
To get a better insight into SSC CPO Cut-Off, let’s have a look at the SSC CPO 2019 Paper-I Cut-Off for male and female candidates.
SSC CPO 2019 Paper-I Cut Off:
For Male Candidates
|Number of Candidates||8282||4403||3292||14658||5314||5939*||41888|
For Female Candidates
Male Departmental Candidates (Delhi Police) Cut Off
Male Specialized Category of Ex-Serviceman (Delhi Police) Cut Off
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC CPO 2020 Preparation
To prepare effectively for SSC CPO 2020 exam, it is really necessary for a candidate to excel in the subjects being asked in the Paper-1 as well as in Paper-2 of SSC CPO 2020 exam. Immense Physical training is required in order to clear the physical and medical test of this exam. Candidates can prepare for written test either through our Online Mock Test Series or by joining the Career Power Offline Classroom Program. Now is the time, buckle up and set your foot on the paddle for an accelerated preparation for SSC CPO 2020 exam.
Detail Video for Preparation of SSC CPO
FAQ’s Related to this post
What is the Exam Dates of SSC CPO 2020 exam?
SSC CPO 2020 Paper I exam will be conducted from 29th September to 5th October 2020 while Paper II is schedule on 1st March 2021.
When will the SSC CPO 2020 exam notification be released?
The official notification for SSC CPO 2020 exam was released on 17th June, 2020 at the official website of SSC.
What is the last date to apply online for SSC CPO 2020 Exam?
he last date to apply online for SSC CPO 2020 Exam is 16th July 2020.
What is the Application Fee for SSC-CPO 2020 Exam?
A total of Rs. 100/- is the application fee to be paid by male candidates belonging to General and OBC category. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
What is the syllabus of SSC-CPO 2020 exam?
Follow the given link to get latest SSC CPO Exam Pattern & Syllabus. https://www.sarkarijobcart.com
Other Sarkari Naukri You may be Interested
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links
- SSC CGL Result 2020: Tier-1 Result Out- check Right Now
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam – 2020 at home- Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for IAS 2020 at Home – Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2019-20 at Home without Coaching- Click Right Now
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Result- 2020- Check Right Now
- UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2020-Check Right Now
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online Form, Result 2020 – Apply Right Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Online Form 2020 – Check Right Now @csbc.bih.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- UP BEd Admission New Exam Date 2020 – Check Right Now
- Bihar BPSC 65th Mains Exam Online Form (Date Extended) 2020 – Check Right Now
- RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Interview Schedule 2020 – Check Right Now
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer RO, Computer Assistant CA Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- Haryana SSC Group D Various Post Waiting List 2020 – Check Right Now
- Delhi University DU PG Admission 2020 – Check Right Now