UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Score Card & Final Result
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Uploaded Result with Score Card 2020 for the Recruitment Post of Central Armed Police Force CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 Those Candidates Are Appeared in the CPF Recruitment Examination in Various Stages Can Check the Result and Score Card Now..
- Application Begin : 25/04/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/05/2018 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Fee Payment : 21/05/2018
- Exam Date : 12/08/2018
- Admit Card Available : July 2018
- Result Available : 10/01/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online DAF : 28/01/2019 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Final Result Available : 02/08/2019
- Score Card Available : 03/06/2020
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India or E Challan Fee Mode
- 20-25 Years as on Last Date
You must have a Bachelor degree in any stream from a Recognized University.
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
|Download Score Card||Click Here|
|Download Final Result with Marks||Click Here|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online (DAF)||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Result with Name||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee Part II||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Several Question you may have in your mind
How many times the CAPF exam is conducted in a year?
UPSC conducts the CAPF exam once every year. But the exam process is long and usually takes more than one year to complete.
Is the assistant commandant a gazetted officer?
Yes, the Assistant Commandant is the gazetted officer recruited directly through the CAPF exam. He/She is the commanding officer of an armed force unit.
How many attempts are there for UPSC CAPF?
The number of attempts is not mentioned in the official UPSC CAPF notification. Only the upper age limit is fixed. It implies that the candidates can appear any number of times till he/she attains 25 years of age.
Is there any negative marking in UPSC CAPF exam?
Yes, the CAPF written exam paper 1 has the negative marking of One by three. It means for each wrong answer, 33% of marks assigned to that will be deducted as a penalty.
What is the exam cycle of the UPSC CAPF exam?
The UPSC issues the CAPF notification in April month and the final result is declared in September of the next year.
Is there any descriptive paper in the UPSC CAPF Exam?
Yes, in the CAPF written exam, there are two papers. The paper 2 is descriptive in nature.
What is the salary of CAPF AC?
CAPF AC Salary 2019
|Rank||Pay Scale (Basic Pay)||Pay Band|
|Sr. Commandant||Rs. 1,23,000 – Rs.2,15,900||Pay Band – 4|
|Commandant||Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200||Pay Band – 3|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700||Pay Band – 3|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500||Pay Band – 3|
Can CAPF AC become IPS?
CAPF AC aren’t upgraded to IPS either through promotion or through any internal exam(as is the misconception). Police officers may enter the IPS by two different routes: … All chief police officers at or above the rank of Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIGP) or its equivalent are IPS officers.
Is CAPF AC good job?
Starting salary nowadays is approx 65000 in peace and 90000 infield. Perks: You get all perks available to other groups A officers. Respect: Huge respect not just by post, rank, or dept you hold but because of the uniform.
What is CPF AC?
UPSC CPF(AC) Selection Procedure: Central Police Forces (CPF) (Assistant Commandants) Examination conducts by Union Public Service Commission for different central forces in India namely SSB, BSF, ITBP, CISF, CRPF.
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links
- SSC CGL Result 2020: Tier-1 Result Out- check Right Now
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam – 2020 at home- Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for IAS 2020 at Home – Read Right Now
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL 2019-20 at Home without Coaching- Click Right Now
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Result- 2020- Check Right Now
- UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2020-Check Right Now
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online Form, Result 2020 – Apply Right Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Online Form 2020 – Check Right Now @csbc.bih.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGBSE Board 10th, 12th Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- UP BEd Admission New Exam Date 2020 – Check Right Now
- Bihar BPSC 65th Mains Exam Online Form (Date Extended) 2020 – Check Right Now
- RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Interview Schedule 2020 – Check Right Now
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer RO, Computer Assistant CA Result 2020 – Check Right Now
- Haryana SSC Group D Various Post Waiting List 2020 – Check Right Now