UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2020
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Released Exam Date for the EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Recruitment 2020, Those Candidates Are Enrolled Candidate Can Check the New Fresh Examination Dates.
- Application Begin : 11/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/01/2020 upto 06 PM Only.
- Last Date Fee Payment : 31/01/2020
- Exam Date : 04/10/2020 (Postponed)
- General / OBC : 25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility / Qualification
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO||168||116||42||62||33||421|
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Special Drive Recruitment 2020 for EPFO Vacancies Candidate Can Apply Between 18/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Several Question You may have in your mind
What is Epfo Upsc?
NEW DELHI: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct recruitment test (RT) for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation on October 4, 2020. … Candidates can submit online applications for UPSC EPFO recruitment till January 31, 2020.
Is Upsc Epfo exam tough?
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type and carry 75% weightage. Phase-2 is Personality Interview and will carry 25% weightage. Preparation of this examination is very tough, because this EPFO recruitment offers quite high level posts and salary is also very good.
What is Upsc Epfo salary?
UPSC EPFO Salary PayScale
The Payscale of EPFO Officer is at Level 8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. This will imply that the salary range will be Rs 43,600 to 55,200. The Payscale thus becomes Rs 9300-34800. Under the Pay Band 2, Entry Level Pay– Rs 47600. Grade Pay– Rs 4800
How do I become a PF commissioner?
Direct Recruitment of Assistant PF Commissioners through UPSC by All India Level open competitive written exam followed by interview by the UPSC Interview Board (50%).
Through promotions of Group B Enforcement Officers / Account Officers from within the department.
Is Upsc Epfo good job?
UPSC EPFO is a post with 421 vacancies this year, offering a great salary that too in a central government organization. Hence, we would be discussing the salary details of the UPSC Enforcement Officer to answer all the queries of the aspirants/ applicants.
Who is eligible for EPFO?
EPF eligibility criteria
15,000 per month, it is mandatory for you to be opened an EPF account by your employer. Organizations with 20 or more employees are required by law to register for the EPF scheme, while those with fewer than 20 employees can also register voluntarily.
Which book is best for UPSC Epfo?
Indian Freedom Struggle, Indian Polity and many more.
Is Epfo a government job?
Yes ! absolutely EPFO (EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION) is a reputed central govt job in India.
Who can apply for EPFO?
UPSC EPFO Educational Qualifications Criteria
(Desired)Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
Other Posts You may like
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 Pre and Post Matric – Apply Right Now
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Chauffeur Online Form 2020- Apply Right Now
- How to prepare for logical reasoning for CAT – 6 Months Strategies
- How to prepare for Gate Exam 2021 without coaching- A Complete Guide
- SSC CGL Result 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links